Sunday, January 6, 2013

L4 Skills Assessment

L4- Skills Assessment

 Skills Assessment:
I was really excited that the skill assessment at onetonline.org listed my career (at this time) of choice. My current field of choice is nursing and here is what the assessment showed the job responsibilities will be and I feel my skills will work into being able to perform what is needed as follows: Assess patient health problems and needs, develop and implement nursing care plans, and maintain medical records. Administer nursing care to ill, injured, convalescent, or disabled patients. May advise patients on health maintenance and disease prevention or provide case management. Licensing or registration required
Here goes:
-3 skills I enjoy: Problem solving, , observing, researching
-3 skills I would like to develop: Diagnosing, Evaluating, time management
-3 skills I perform well: providing service to people,  Problem solving, Noticing what needs doing and seeing that it gets done
 -My education will introduce and teach the basics of most skills I will need in my future career so I am familiar with what is required, actually doing the job will solidify and enhance anything I learn while pursuing my Behavioral Science degree and eventually becoming a RN and possibly a Nurse Practitioner.

No comments:

Post a Comment