Wednesday, January 9, 2013

L4- Transferable Skills Letter


To Whom It May Concern:

Please allow this letter to serve as my personal introduction. My name is Kristi Footit and I am very interested in a position with your facility. I am anxious to join the IHC family and begin a career working for a facility committed to providing extraordinary care to our community.

This position is much desired by me and I believe that following your review of my qualifications and attached resume, you will agree that I am an excellent candidate as well. I have a very strong work ethic and feel that I would be a great asset to your facility. I work hard and continually strive to provide the best service to not only my patients, but to my employer and co-workers as well. My service skills are above average, as I truly care for my patient’s health. In my desire to assist in their recovery I feel it is my responsibility in addition to providing the excellent care IHC is known for, but to also do all I can in educating my patient on health maintenance and healthy living.

I feel the following are areas in which I excel and feel makes me an excellent nurse and candidate for this position:
  • The ability to comfort and show my patient I truly care
  • I continually strive to be the best nurse I can be
  • I am calm and focused in an emergency
  • Necessary medical experience for this position
  • Excellent NCLEX scores
  • Knowledge and experience with Patient / Client confidentiality
  • I am a strong advocate for my patients and will protect their recovery to the best of my ability
  • Sensitive to the nature of our field and realize that even if I see situations daily, they are new and very personal to my patient and their families. By respecting them and their choices with regard to their health and recovery, I can ensure that my patient feels cared for and confident with the care received from myself as an agent of IHC

Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions or concerns with regard to submitted application and attached resume. I have attached a copy of my current license and continued education credits for your review, I anxiously await a response to my application and would like to thank you in advance for your time and effort in reviewing my information and considering me for this position.

No comments:

Post a Comment